You and your well-behaved dog on leash are invited to join us at the Czar’s Promise event in Monona.
Dr. Katie & Dr. Laura are proud to support Czar’s Promise. We are community partner and will have a table at the event.
Registration link: https://events.czarspromise.com/event/2019-dog-walk
- $25 from April 2 – January 1, 2019
- $30 from May 11 – April 1, 2019
- $35 before May 11, 2019
- 12 and under – Free!
- Register to get the event swag: t-shirt and a gift pack!
Sunday, May 11, 2019 – 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Walk begins at 11:30 am
5301 Healy Lane
Link to: Czar’s Promise Facebook Event
- Provides funding for canine cancer research on a local/regional basis (Midwest) to institutions such as UW Madison’s School of Veterinary Medicine, and other Midwest veterinary research institutions
- Provides funding specifically to human cancer research centers, such as the Carbone Cancer Center, McArdle Research Center
- Provides financial, educational, outreach and emotional support for LOCAL families whose dogs have been diagnosed with cancer
Where money raised STAYS in our community, to help our families, friends and neighbors, be it canine or human, who have been diagnosed with cancer and to help find a cure.