Sunday September 13, 2015
11:00am – 12:30pm
FREE event, open to all pet lovers.
Donations are welcome to help homeless animals in need.
In honor of National Pet Memorial Day, I am proud to sponsor the 3rd annual “Remembering Our Pets” event, hosted by Journeys Pet and Memorial Pet Services. The ceremony is a loving way to honor pets that are no longer with us, and a way to celebrate the wonderful pets currently in our lives.
- A short ceremony with speakers like Dr. Katie
- Music by guitarist Steven Meyer
- Commemorative pet tribute
- Light Refreshments
Add Your Pet Memorial
Pet Owners are encouraged to add to the memorial display in one of 3 ways.
- Bring a photo of and/or written tribute to your pet with you
- Email yours to firstname.lastname@example.org your submission will be printed and displayed at the event.
- Memorials may also be submitted to us using the form below.
National Pet Memorial Day was originally created in 1972 by the International Association of Pet Cemeteries in recognition of the importance of remembering beloved lost pets.
The day is always celebrated on the second Sunday in September.
Map to: DCHS